Saturday, March 2, 2013

HCG Weight Loss Review


HCG DIET - THE RESULTS ARE FINALLY IN !

  • According to a poll on webmd.com 63.1% of adults in the U.S. were either overweight or obese in 2009. Almost each year there has been an increase of up to 66% in 2012.
I have to admit that I was a part of that percentage, and worst yet was that diabetes runs in both sides of my family. Being over 30 years old and over 30lbs overweight and diabetes on my mind, I finally said to myself that I was going to do something about it. I cut way back on the soda, drank mostly water, completely stayed away from fast food chains with the occasional pizza here and there, I ate less and in the end I saw little if any results from the whole ordeal.

Although weight loss is tough, it can be an even bigger battle to find the right supplement that works for you. This first section, I discuss my own trial and errors of my weight loss goal before I had ever heard of the hCG diet.


  • What I First Tried

 Survey top brand names as MAC, Sephora, Ulta and Enter to Win!
I kept the same eating routine, brought out the treadmill and gave that a whirl. I bought a sauna suit to help me sweat while I did the treadmill and in the beginning I could hardly do 12 minutes without being completely light headed and winded. I kept it up and slowly increased my time every few days.

A few months had gone by and I was finally doing 30 minutes each day on the treadmill. At 30 minutes a day 5 days a week, you would think that I would have weight loss of 10 to 20 pounds by now right? Wrong, I kept the same weight and it seemed nothing I tried was helping.



  • So Called Weight Loss Pills

Along the journey to weight loss I thought to myself about buying weight loss pills I saw at Walmart and bodybuilding.com, reading reviews to try and research what might work for me. I tried Lipozene, Raspberry Ketones, Hydroxycut, Green Tea, and Shred Matrix and of course I trialed all at least 60 days each then moved on to the next. Needless to say, the only results I got from most of these was a bad caffeine trip where at times I honestly felt sick as if my blood sugar was real low and I hadn't eaten in a week, yeah not a good feeling.



Finally I stumbled on to a page where I found an hCG diet blog. Now at the time I had never heard of hCG before but I figured I'd check into it and do a little research on HCG (Human Chorionic Gonadotropin) -a naturally produced hormone. I was skeptic for a while, especially since paying almost $300 dollars on all the other so called weight loss pills. I researched in to this and found that there were scientific studies done on people, 10 were given HCG and the other ten were given placebos, all were told it was an experimental weight loss liquid. All had to adhere to a one month diet and exercise plan and in the end, the people who were given HCG had lost an average of 15.5 pounds more than the people who were not using HCG.

Pretty incredible right? That's what I was thinking, and anything that's too good to be true, normally is. I then did more research at reading testimonials, real actual reviews of the company product I was thinking about trying and as it turns out, that's what made my final decision to try the hCG diet. They had and still do have a 30 day money back guarantee, so I figured I'd give it a shot. They have three plans to choose from and I figured I'd try plan #1 which was for weight loss of 10 to 20 pounds, this was also the cheapest and I just figured if this really worked for me, I would just buy more.

The hCG diet reduced my urge to eat while feeling natural, I mostly ate only because I knew I had to, not because I was hungry. Yet while I was on a semi empty stomach, only taking in whey protein with a few drops of hCG, it seemed I could go all day and night without eating and not feel the jitters as a result. Of course a very dumb thing to do, I still had my fix of 3 meals a day but I continued noticing that week after week I was losing weight. By the end of the first month I lost an average of 3lbs per week and a total loss of 14lbs. I continued on with HCG and it continued to help me get closer to my weight loss goal, it seems Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) was a hormone deficiency I had and it's possible that most who are overweight do too.



My before hCG diet and after pictures. Very embarrassing photo and yes, before anyone say's it, I know my room is messy. I never planned on releasing my photos until now.



Remember when you were a kid? You could run off with your friends, go ride bikes and get into trouble, and yet you had all that energy and didn't even feel hungry and eating was like a chore? That's exactly what it felt like while I was using hCG.


 Try the hCG diet that gave me results..


Link above is to the very same product that worked for me. They also have a lot of data on there regarding the supplement, I can vouch for this company as I've now lost a total of 46lbs after almost 4 months while continuing to lose weight after I stopped using hCG. Don't just take my word for it, if my before and after pictures aren't enough, there's plenty of other websites with before and afters and other testimonials on hCG. Do your research before buying as I did.


I hope I shed some light on what the hCG diet is all about. I'm just glad I found it and figured that other people could benefit.

Thank you for reading,

Nicole




5 comments:

  1. hcg diet drops is the best thing that ever happened when in comes to healthy weight loss and rapid weight loss. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I concur =) -HCG really has helped me as anyone can see from my pictures. A little costly but definitely worth it. I knew someone at work who told me that she was thinking about getting lap-band surgery, she told me she tried everything she could think of, I told her about HCG and told her to give it a try, I explained to her they have a money back guarantee and after she began, she started noticing a huge change. She was very close to undergoing surgery and till this day she thanks me and continues to bake goodies for me at home. Definitely worth a try for anyone thinking about trying something different..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would also motivate just about every person to save this web page for any favorite assistance to assist posted the appearance. Shakes Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. Someone Sometimes with visits your blog regularly and recommended it in my experience to read as well. The way of writing is excellent and also the content is top-notch. Thanks for that insight you provide the readers!
     expertratedreviews.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Top Scientist Discovers The REAL Reason Why Most People Struggle To Lose Weight...
    And reveals the surprisingly simple 7 second hack that can "switch" your body into a fat burning machine overnight!
    Get Link https://bit.ly/3izIL6b

    ReplyDelete